Sunday, October 2, 2016

Seven Daughters - Cathy



I spent quite a bit of the day in my craft room "playing" with Tammy's glorious new image, Seven Daughters!  It's free right now in the ADFD Shop.    It was such a wonderful opportunity to spend time playing around with lots of color combinations for hair and skin.  I tried some new ones I hadn't ever used before and love the outcome.  You'll find the details on my blog, just in case you want to give one or two a try yourself.

Just a few more days left in the September challenge.  I hope you will join us and pop back on Friday for the new challenge.

Thanks for stopping by ADFD-
Cathy

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the old musical movie called Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. Nice coloring. Lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpritation of this stamp! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Gorgeous image !

    ReplyDelete